INTRODUCE YOURSELF & SHARE YOUR INTENTION

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Adoley Odunton
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone!

Here’s your clutter joke for the day:

About a week ago, I came across an Internet advice column that told me how to eliminate the paperwork clutter on my desk. So I printed out the five pages of how-to instructions, and placed them on top of the rest of the stuff on my desk. Now I can’t find them.

Can you relate?

Tell us about yourself, why you joined the program and what your intention for this 8-week journey is. Remember to take BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES as you clear your clutter and create you SoulSpace.

After you post remember to scroll all the way down to submit.  Make sure you also click on the box on the left hand side so you receive notification of follow up emails to your post. 

Have a great weekend and remember, START LETTING GO OF 16 ITEMS A DAY and keep it up for AT LEAST 21 DAYS

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by admin.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Adoley Odunton.
    Eileen
    Participant

Hi All, I look forward to making my entire life clutter free as I get to know all of you and what you want to create in your lives too. I have a full life of family and friends and running an AirBnB and writing a book, ugh! So I really would like to learn how to balance my time and energy in these areas. Oh, yes I have 4 dogs, and do some coaching on the side too. I don’t know if I’m spread to thin or just can learn some ways to de-clutter and not waste time.
    Nice to meet you all
    Talk soon,
    Eileen

Camilla
    Participant

Hi ALL

I was drawn to this wonderful Soul Space journey, since I have long longed to move to another place than where I am currently living.
    I am danish, moved to France 13 yrs ago to be with my now husband, who runs his own business here.
    While I have a good life in many ways, two beautiful small boys, I am a trained Theta healer and Holistic Coach I just know that this is not my place deep down, I need to either live where it’s warm or go back to where my family lives in Denmark.
    I have felt confused as to what to choose for myself. Denmark is definetly not warm, but is is my roots and family.
    So what does my soul needs the most to thrive? Also what does my husband and children need and want as well?
    So my intention is to declutter my life, in order to make space for the new life I want to co create with my family.
    To get crystal clear on where my future home is located and to be able to move on with ease and grace.
    I have a big issue about letting go and moving, many early life traumas. so much fear and doubt is arising in the process.
    I also want to take my work to a whole other level and feel I can easier do so when I’m living in a place where I really feel fully belonging.
    I’m looking forward to getting started and getting to know like minded souls.

Love
    Camilla Levin Lefebvre

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Camilla.
    Cynthia
    Participant

Hi everyone! My intention to clear lots of clutter, so I will have energy to enjoy life!

Cynthia
    Participant

I work 12 hour shifts, so I find it a challenge to find consistent time to have a routine.

Paige
    Participant

Hi Brave Space Clearers!

I have struggled with streamlining my possessions and staying organized my whole life, particularly in the last 10 years when I’ve lived in a relatively small apartment in a lovely neighborhood in San Francisco. I got married two months ago and in the chaos of wedding planning and going away on a long honeymoon tore through my apartment. I want clarity about where my husband and I will be most supported in living together (his house in Oakland is a perfect bachelor pad but too small for us to live in together) and the mental, emotional psychological and spiritual bandwith to shift my coaching practice from being math/educationally focused to a healing and personal coaching practice. I also want to complete a book project I started five years ago. I firmly believe clutter is tripping me up and slowing me down and I’m ready now to shine and thrive. I look forward to interacting with you all on this journey! Thank you Adoley for creating this beautiful container and safe space.

Paige

Adoley Odunton
    Keymaster

Welcome, Eileen! Wonderful to have you with us.

Yes, you do have a rich and full life and you also have some clutter! Just by asking the question
    “Are you spread too thin” is an indication that there’s a part of you that knows that you are.

Addressing the other kinds of clutter and learning to define your SoulSpace and getting clear on
    what your values and priorities are will help you as that becomes your barometer in deciding what
    you keep and let go of.

hilary
    Participant

Ah Intentions, First to clear stuff so I can get clearer on a daily basis upon what my intentions are.      I see me clearing the physical, mental, emotional  clutter so that I am purposeful in all those areas. I intend to open drawers & closets exhaling with pride & satisfaction rather than inhaling with defeat & fear. No longer will clutter be the excuse of why I can’t move, have someone over, don’t look in there attitude. I will feel proud of my home for it’s flow. I make room for a partner to easily see himself with lots of space in every nook & cranny of my life. I will have a fun system to see clearly when things get piled up & how to easily clear the slate. I know where everything is. I enjoy letting go. When I communicate, even as soon as I walk into the room, there is a clarity about me & my intentions. I express clearly right down to my socks. I have more money because I am not buying 3 of everything for fear of it never existing again. I enjoy taking risks with getting rid of things that used to bring me a feeling of dread. Thank you all for your inspiring posts. I still have a way to go. Let’s have fun & be courageous!

Adoley Odunton
    Keymaster

Hi Cynthia,

We all sympathize.  It’s a challenge to find the time especially when you have a demanding schedule like you do.  Be reasonable in your expectations of yourself.  Even Marie Kondo, the latest guru of decluttering says it takes many of her clients 6 months to declutter their homes.  It’s a process.
    What you can do is to do the 16 items a day and get into the decluttering habit.  You can do it in blocks of time.  Maybe 20 minutes and schedule it in your calendar.  So you consciously set the time aside and make an appointment with yourself.

We all have a tendency to make our appointments with other people (work, family, kids, vet appointments, whatever it is, paying bills, IRS, doctor’s appointments but we constantly break appointments with ourselves.  That’s why I say schedule it in your calendar, see it in your life.
    Make the appointments and promises you make to yourself as important as the obligations and appointments you have with other people.
    If you can make those appointments, you can find 10 or 20 minutes a day for yourself.

Adoley Odunton
    Keymaster

Yes!  We all support you in that!

Adoley Odunton
    Keymaster

Hi Paige,

Welcome!  Congratulations on getting married.  You’ve been making some major changes in your life so don’t be too hard on yourself!  It sounds as if you have been engaged in the decluttering process and it is just that a process. As you define your “SoulSpace” you will get clear on your priorities and  be able to discuss it with your husband and get clear on what your next home together is to be.

Adoley Odunton
    Keymaster

Hi Camilla, great to have you with us.  It is a challenge to balance your needs and desires with your families and for many of us are also
    familiar with the issues that come up when you marry someone from a different country or state!  My husband and I are having the same dialog about warm vvs. cold climates.  I like your word “co-creation” because it is about creating something together that works for all of you.  The SoulSpace process will help you get clarity and perhaps you will end up sharing it with the family too!

Adoley Odunton
    Keymaster

Hi Camilla, great to have you with us.  It is a challenge to balance your needs and desires with your families and for many of us are also
    familiar with the issues that come up when you marry someone from a different country or state!  My husband and I are having the same dialog about warm vvs. cold climates.  I like your word “co-creation” because it is about creating something together that works for all of you.  The SoulSpace process will help you get clarity and perhaps you will end up sharing it with the family too!

Adoley Odunton
    Keymaster

I love your affirmations.  Very powerful.  It’s a clear and powerful intention.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.